.

.

Chopped Junior

7/22/16


Well, last week I probably got a B+ for all my posts.  This week?  Total F.  I'm sorry!  However, I have yummy things planned for next week... some healthy and some very, very indulgent.  But before you go off on your weekend ways, I wanted to share some news (in case you don't follow me on Instagram).  This coming Tuesday the 26th I will be guest judging on Chopped Junior!  We watch this show as a family ALL of the time, and recently my 7 year-old asked for his own Chopped box (I gave him corn, bacon, tortellini and broccoli - stay tuned).  I was so honored and thrilled to be a tiny part of this show, and watching these kids cook was a humbling experience to say the least.

I hope you watch and enjoy!  8/7c on Food Network :)      

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger