.

.

Carrot-Coconut Soup

10/12/16


Dudes, what should I be for Halloween?  Any fun, original couples costumes ideas?  I really wanted to do a family theme, but my 7 year-old and 4 year-old don't agree on ANYTHING, not to mention my daughter changes her mind every 3 minutes about her costume.  So let's torture Carson and come up with something fun, okay?  Ok.

In the meantime, let's talk about this deliciously unique soup.  I've made carrot soup before, but the coconut flavors in this elevated things tremendously.  In addition, the recipe calls for two tablespoons of Thai chili sauce, which added a subtle kick (and I highly suggest drizzling more when serving).  It was easy, and perfect for this fall weather.  It didn't make a ton, however, so I would recommend doubling everything.  I made it for some friends over the weekend, and we all wish there had been more!  Recipe here.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are doing the family costume this year. Went with star wars since it has something for everyone. Although my 10 year old daughter isn't completely crazy about it. I would look on pinterest,there are a million ideas there. You could always be something food related.

Unknown said...

My hubby and I did Double Dare contestants- printed tshirts, big goggles, cup on our head for the ping pong toss, and knee pads. Anyone around our age loved it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger