.

.

Bourbon-Cranberry Shrub

12/18/17


I'm kicking off my week of "Sweet Treats" with one for the grown-ups because, let's be honest, we deserve it.  I mean, we are doing SO much right now.  We're making lists and checking them twice hundred times, we're shopping and wrapping and wrapping and wrapping, we're baking and eating and eating and eating... basically we are juggling it all and trying not to turn into the Grinch while doing so.  I'm talking about myself.  So what better way to end your hectic day than with this sweet and lusciously smooth adult beverage.  It's made with bourbon, a homemade cranberry syrup (that's very easy to whip up) and a splash of seltzer.  I would have added a sprig of rosemary for a festive garnish but I didn't have rosemary STOP ADDING FOOD TO MY GROCERY LIST.

I'm not the Grinch.  I'm merry!  Cheers.  

Recipe HERE.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger