.

.

The Book is Out!!!

4/17/18


It's here!  It's here!  
I wrote a book and it's here!  
Check you local bookstore!!
Or, you can still find it on Amazon and Barnes and Noble... 
(and I've always wanted to say this phrase)
"...or wherever books are sold!"

For a sneak peek, check out these videos.  I talk about the book, and I make some recipes from my favorite chapters... It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere and Sweet Treats (obviously).     






This process has been an insane, emotional journey and I'm full of gratitude for everyone that worked so hard to help make it happen... including YOU.  You are my favorite :)  

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Cannot wait to get my hands on this! My kids love your recipes too. One of our favorites from The Today Show was the Roasted Tomato Soup and Triple Cheese Sandwiches! It is in our regular rotation. Yum!!

sona said...

شركة تنظيف بالرياض نحن نسعي دائما ان نكون من افضل الشركات فى مجال التنظيف فنعمل جاهدين على تقديم افل الخدمات وخصوصا تنظيف المنازل وذلك يتم من خىل
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض التى تستخدم افضل الوسائل والطرق فى التنظيف لتجعل المنزل كانه قطعة من الجنة مميز بالروائح الجميلة اتصل الان واحصل على الخدمة
http://elawaeil.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%84-%D8%B1%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/

للتواصل 0500091013

Greg Prosmushkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luvtherun said...

I’ve been following your blog for awhile and am eagerly awaiting my cookbook! I shared with my 9 year old that I was getting a new book that has a recipe for grilled cheese roll ups and he made me promise that I make those first! Looking forward to cooking through it!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ALL PROBLEM SOLUTION BY LADY ASTROLOGER USHADEVI JI….
husband Wife Problems Solve
love marriage solution
Online Love problem solv by lady astrololger
Kisi ko apne vash me krna
lost love back problem solution
Love vashikaran
boyfriend-girlfriend love solution
Business problem solution
one side love problem solution
Marriage vashikaran lady astrologer
Online Lost Love back problems Solve
child Problem solution
other cast love marriage problem solve by lady astrologer
Family problem solution

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger